Coming Soon - More Redwood

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Some for the conservatives
rb003.jpg

and some for those who are a bit more adventurous
001-7.jpg

On clicking this link I thought it was gonna be some of the super grade redwood burl. Not that this isn't nice but just not what I was hoping for. Some of the dyed ones almost look like manmouth molar which is cool.

I just finished adding these blocks to the store.

Most of them are in the Stabilized Redwood section of the store.

These ones are my favorites

They are in the Collector Pieces section of the store.

Some of you might remember when I bought this piece of Redwood. It was a door back then.
d001.jpg

If you decide to get any of this, remember;
Free Shipping Worldwide - Free Cutting if you need scales

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount (10%) off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount (20%) off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Just a warning.
The store software will show a piece as available until someone who has it in their cart completes checkout.
The software gives it to whoever completes check out first. If you have pieces in your cart that sold to someone else while you are looking, you will need to remove them from the cart before it will allow you to check out.

This video shows an example piece of this wood.
[video=youtube_share;4DRs1qISb2A]http://youtu.be/4DRs1qISb2A[/video]

Boy-Howdy, that is some splendid stuff there!

Thanks, Mark. Looks like I picked up the short piece from your "favorites" photo. Did I?

Regards,

Mark

Back