• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misono 270 gyuto, Swedish

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaeb

Banned
Reaction score
I just purchased this knife from Vertigo, it is a great knife, but something else just landed in my lap and this one is no longer needed. I used it exclusively for about 3 weeks and enjoyed it. It took me about a week of solid use to get a good patina, if requested I can remove it.

Asking $175.00 CONUS only.

IMG_1858.jpg

Blade, thinned and re-profile by Jon Broida. I sharpened about 4 times just to play with it and it currently has a very nice edge.

IMG_1859.jpg

Handle was done by Adam Marr in Redwood burl:

IMG_1860.jpg

Thanks for looking, Matt

Ouch...sweet deal...and fast too! That knife is beautiful...

DAm I missed it, I so would have made that a gift for my friend.

Damn I miss that thing. Grats to the new owner. If I'd been home 3 hours ago, I might have bought it back.
Funny, I've had that same feeling more than once...

Only half a day too late! Good thing too...I can't put any more money into my knives for a while.
I think I'm going to rehandle my Dragon with ironwood. Jack, if given the opportunity again, would you rehandle?

Back