Avengers movie

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has had the chance to see this yet, but if you are a fan...you owe it to yourself. It was an amazing movie!!! Tons of action, tons of humor and great special effects. If you have the option to see it in 3D. DO IT!!! I thought it was an awesome movie.

I enjoyed it, actually the first time ive seen a 3d film.... Well im from the country:biggrin:

opening hour here. Loved it and know very little of that universe. Joss Whedon did a very good job bringing this to life. Love the Hulk/Thor slug fest. I usually don't say this but I am thinking about watching it again. I would not recommend 2d for this one, 3d is worth the price.

just saw it about 3 hours ago, not bad, needed some mindless entertainment and it hit the spot. needed a little more Scarlett action though, thank God, Gwyneth was hardly in it. don't like her for some reason.

Just got back from seeing it after hearing all the hype... Decent action flick loved Samuel L, but the one liners that were great in the beginning started getting tiresome after the 40-50th time. Seemed like a little too much of the backstory got left on the cutting room floor. Hulk and Thor were awesome but come on when you have two invincible characters makes it hard to be edge of your seat nail biting.

It was so awesome!! My coworker and I are geeking out over here. She brought a bunch of her Funko figures and took this picture with the Nenox handles:

543320_10150820325184304_19659469303_231115613_1071596228_n.jpg

I thought it was brilliant. LOL :D

Latest posts

Back