Quantcast
Catcheside Cutlery - Video Gallery.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Catcheside Cutlery - Video Gallery.

Catcheside Cutlery - Video Gallery.

Hello all. I have been making these cutting videos every now and then for a while as i'm sure some of you will have seen. I really enjoy making them, it helps me work on my technique apart from anything else and see my knives from a different point of view. So here I will post all my future knife testing/demonstration videos. You will find my older vids on- Catcheside Cutlery's u-tube channel.
    I would be very happy for owners of my knives to post their own video's here as well.
    Here is one of my latest pair in feather damascus to get things going.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Love it!!

beautiful knives, love them.

Very nice Will!

Perhaps it is a dumb thing to say, but I couldn't get over how much more eye catching custom knives and handles look in person. You see pictures and think things look nice then when you have them in your hand they look better than you thought possible. I bet those knives look incredible in person

Thanks guys, doing these has improved my cutting i think, its starting to feel natural. I am very pleased with these two, i showed them in person to my workshop landlord and he has ordered a carving set with a feather blade. A local magazine also came to interview me and it was nice to have these finished to show as well as lots of wip......

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    Thanks guys, doing these has improved my cutting i think, its starting to feel natural. I am very pleased with these two, i showed them in person to my workshop landlord and he has ordered a carving set with a feather blade. A local magazine also came to interview me and it was nice to have these finished to show as well as lots of wip......
    Hey Will
    Your landlord has excellent taste! Your cutting skill has definitely improved .

Congratulations! do put a a link to the specific magazine issue when it goes to print

I am certain it will also have an unexpected outcome not related to knife interest. I hope that this will generate more interests and awareness in your knives and also a person to champion your knives. A suggestion would be that you offer a few of your smaller knives to magazine as prizes to be won when they subscribe to be magazine. It is a norm to list a few questions ( normally all the answers are YES) so that you would affirm the statements that you want to have.

IT's far cheaper than paying for a page/ quarter page for an advertisements.

A possible angle is to sponsor the UK culinary team by services ( sharpening) , loan of your say gyuto..

have fun and good-luck and have a wonderful week-end.

rgds
    david

Thanks David, some great idea there, certainly worth a try. Thanks for your support.
    Will

Yeah, you can send me a knife and i'll market them in the kitchens i work in, wink wink

Great video, Will -
    what camera do you use, may I ask?

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread