Quantcast
Catcheside Cutlery - Video Gallery. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catcheside Cutlery - Video Gallery.

Candle Jack, I will do a Euro pass around soon I promise

Cheers Marko, its just a little Pentax Optio instant snapper, I only shot it on 650p, I could shoot it a bit higher but it takes light years to upload then on my broadband. I'm not sure how to optimize quality for utube best as I see some very sharp footage, thinking Jon Borida and Maxim as examples. Mine decidedly fuzzy in comparison.

I was thinking of it as a bribe.. a keeper.. but that will do aswell! (Looking forward to it! You do some beautiful work)

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    Candle Jack, I will do a Euro pass around soon I promise

Cheers Marko, its just a little Pentax Optio instant snapper, I only shot it on 650p, I could shoot it a bit higher but it takes light years to upload then on my broadband. I'm not sure how to optimize quality for utube best as I see some very sharp footage, thinking Jon Borida and Maxim as examples. Mine decidedly fuzzy in comparison.
    I thought video quality was pretty good.

Thanks, Will -

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Well here is my latest, a quick bit of lunch prep with my latest two Suji. Different handles, slightly different profiles. Had fun with them both Please ignore the terrible scream part way through, some minor house hold drama

I liked the scream. Added a little mystery and drama to the video.
    Good video, great knives.
    Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Lol, thanks Mark, I was considering putting a soundtrack over it but...ah well. I'm in two minds about soundtracks, a) I'm not sure I should inflict my music tastes on others, b) I like to hear the knify choppy noises. Theory's videos make me want to have music.....last time I used music it was a piece by squarepusher, and It didn't get much love.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I got your e-mail today and I was wondering how you are liking the "new" D handle. I myself think it looks inviting to hold.

Personally, I'm in love with it. It fills the hand without feeling bulky. Allows a variety of grips. Its a fun way to work with the wood a blend of angles and curves. I would like to make it an option vs Octagonal or a further tweaked version. I'll try and use this knife as much as possible and get some pro's to handle it.
    Thanks I'm glad you found the first installment interesting.
    Will

The Petty showdown - Blue 2 core vs 01/15n20 dammy. Well sort of, just having some fun making sunday dinner.

Ah it works again, they pulled it for a second there because of the radio in the background, music law and all that.