Welcome aboard Korin!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Many of us owe a debt to this company since they pioneered the way, bringing in high quality Japanese knives, sharpening stones (etc) to the USA. For many of us Korin was the first introduction to these great products and it can not be understated what this company has done for this community. I myself respect and admire their approach and am very happy to be announcing them as an offical vendor here at KKF.

Mari Sugai (AKA Korin_Mari) will be the official contact for us and she is very eager to get started sharing here.

Please join me in welcoming them aboard. :)

Very happy for you to join us.

Yeahhh! Welcome aboard. This means 1 free knife for all kkf members right?
Right?
I'll take your silence as a yes.

Welcome to the one true Knut House!

Very cool, welcome Mari Sugai!

Here's a vid I filmed inside Korin with permission of the staff. I had a great time there and left with some awesome tools!

[video=youtube;l22Va6YnfQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l22Va6YnfQc[/video]

Please enjoy.

Welcome, love going there when in NYC.

:biggrin: Wow! A very warm welcome Mari. Got my first Jknife at Korin, and learned to sharpen with your video.

Welcome! I have bought a few knives from there. Great place.

WOW! So many warm welcomes <3 Thank you all so much! I'm so excited to begin posting here, make new friends, and learn. :D

Thank you! I will let Ms. Kawano know that there are people here that she knows. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. :)

Welcome! I have bought a few knives from there. Great place.

Awesome! Thank you so much! I hope the knives you purchased are serving you well. Let me know if I could help you with anything. :D

Back