Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Occurred to me

Occurred to me

I brought my Kramer to work today. I don't give it a ton of use at work. Honestly just would never leave it here. Putting the whole visual aspect of the damascus aside it is the best performing knife I have ever used. Looking at all aspects of performance, f/f, blah blah blah it is the best overall knife I have ever used or handled. Some knives have better steel, some have equal grinds, yada yada... but as a complete knife the Kramer wins, and that is before I factor in the visual aspect of the knife. And I have used one or two knives in my time. Not bragging, just wanted to throw it out there, especially for all those Kramer haters.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Coming from you, that says a ton. I myself am not a Kramer hater, but atm he just seems "out of reach" for me.

That is some high praise. I wouldn't say I'm a Kramer hater but I have a hard time fathoming how a Kramer could be a better performer than anything else out there.

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Matt, totally agree with you. I have many knives I enjoy using, Kramer and Rodrigue come to mind, but my Kramer is fun to use and a joy as well. It's a shame they have become so expensive due to the bling effect, I wish everyone could experience one. If I didn't get in before the huge price jump, I would've never paid the current prices.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    That is some high praise. I wouldn't say I'm a Kramer hater but I have a hard time fathoming how a Kramer could be a better performer than anything else out there.
    I am saying as an overall knife. every aspect, my personal kramer(yes it is not a normal kramer) is the best. Other knives I have used may have been better in specific aspects. But with taking every aspect into account (besides visual, which the kramer just kills it) it is still my favorite. and many things are personal opinion. And honestly the knife gets a huge leg up in the fact that I can not point out one single construction flaw or tweak it may need.

I really should use the knife more.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Me too. I can pm my address.

It's funny how you like something so much you want to keep it nice and "safe". When it screams it doesn't want to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    If you had a chance to use my "custom" Kramer meiji I feel you would change your opinion.Also Matt's is a custom.

Muahhahaha. You are blind my friend.

Its like this:
    You just met this one (:

And you are in love. you live like this for a couple of years and suddenly you realise shes changed to this:

But one day my friend you turn a corner and meet this beauty:

and you are once more in love (Devin Thomas).

But the week later you met this one:

and for a third time you fall in love (Bill Burke)...

And as you been away from your Kramer for awhile, she turns back into:

The moral of this story is: There is no "the one". There is "the ones"
    And if you have "the one", you always gonna cheat with your Carter:

lol

Hahaha!
    [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][I]-"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"[/I][/FONT]