• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa-Sujihiki 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For your consideration is a Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa-Sujihiki 240mm. Here's the facts:
-I've had it for about 6 mo's. Used at home on a boardsmith.
-Sharpened twice on Shaptons 1000 & 4000 stones, regular honing on strop.
-Handle has been lightly sanded for comfort. Dave's boardwax applied to handle about every other week.
-No visible flaws, chips, etc.
-Does not come with saya. Does come with orig. box.

$185 post paid (U.S.) by paypal gift ([email protected]) or USPS M.O. I'll ship the day following payment.
It's the knife in the middle in the pics below. I't's appearance has not changed since these pics were taken in Nov. Thanks for looking.

6315232451_a958cc0460_b.jpg

6315748380_144710e0cc_b.jpg

6315231703_18cc5d570e_b.jpg

wow just over 10 min. Not bad. I'm sure it was a photo finish.

Awesome knife dirt cheap considering the price hike. Nice score. Almost considered buying it and having two!

Awesome knife dirt cheap considering the price hike. Nice score. Almost considered buying it and having two!

You like them enough to have two? I have never used one, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to see what these are all about, especially with this deal. I haven't used stainless in some time and since I've been using nothing but carbon I am intrigued by the possibility of using/maintaining a high quality stainless blade...though I must say that I am somewhat skeptical going in...I may not be able to mentally deal with the lack of creating a fresh patina:clown:

Well you can feel free to unload it on me if it's not to your liking.
I've been wanting one of these for a while.
That being said, I find it unlikely you will take me up on this.

Back