ECG!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mano

Reaction score
Here's the sign-up link:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/8852...hez-Mano/?ps=5

Mods, please integrate this post in the first post.

How is Sunday June 3?

11:00 - 8:00

Please post if this is good or bad. If it's a go I'll set up a formal sign-up through Yahoo. If anyone knows of a better way than Yahoo LMK. It's a PITA.

I hope Dave, Jim vendors and D.C. guys make it.

Mods, if you can, please integrate this post with the first one on this thread.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since Warren is apparently not having the ECG this year, I'll host one. Give feedback ASAP. Here are the logistics:

The Holland section of Bucks County PA http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...code_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAQ

We're about 35 min from center city Philly, add another 8 min from the airport and about 10 min. from Rt. 95

There's lodging nearby and I'd be willing to have some people stay here overnight. I'd also host an informal gathering the night before. Otherwise we can meet at a local restaurant/bar.

I work most Saturdays until about noon, so Sundays may be better. Memorial Day weekend is out.

Give dates that are best for you and hopefully there'll be a consensus.

Deck can accommodate 20 people and back yard another 50.

We have 3 long tables to display wares but will rent additional tables if needed

Weber grill and 18" smoker. I'll make smoked pork butt, slaw, buns for sandwiches and get a 1/4 keg of beer, water and soda.

Cigar and pipe smoking is welcome, cigarettes are tolerated.

Pets welcome.

We have some outdoor outlets.

Back yard is pretty level.

Please give feedback. I was at Warrens for several hours last year and left by 2:00 so this is new to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a very generous thing to do. I doubt that I can make it, but there are plenty of knife nuts closer than I am. I hope that the 'tradition' will continue, good luck!

Stefan

Available dates: 5/20 and all Sunday's in June.

I'll also make a couple of gallons of good Sangria

I will figure out how to make it, sundays I can swing.

I'm in, if you will have me (and my dog).

Sundays are tough for me, but I will see what I can do once a date is decided.

This is great! I can do the weekends before or after 4th of July, and the last weekend in July. After that the next one I can make is not until the last weekend in August.

If I can make it I will bring food from the restaurant for you guys.

I would love to come. Can't say one date is better than the other in that a schedule request is much more of a "request" than a guarantee. I'll bring some grub too. Any of ya'll like hog testicles?

If JC makes it, I can probably make it too - I need a ride.
Maybe I can catch a ride with Matt?

If I come, I will bring a couple of my knives to show and to cut with.

M

If I come I will be renting a car to bring food and knives. Keep me posted on the decided date so I can do my best to get off.

Ok for a newbie around here, that has been trying to figure out what ecg. means. I am assuming it is East Coast Gathering. I will not be making the trek but I hope a ton of peeps will show.

How is Sunday June 3?

11:00 - 8:00

Please post if this is good or bad. If it's a go I'll set up a formal sign-up through Yahoo. If anyone knows of a better way than Yahoo LMK. It's a PITA.

I hope Dave, Jim vendors and D.C. guys make it.

Mods, if you can, please integrate this post with the first one on this thread.

I think you can use the forum calender. I am not sure though.

I could make it work, I would have to find a way to get there though. anybody need some gas money?

I am going to discuss it with my wife and see if we can fit it in. Hopefully it will not be a problem, as i would like to go. I think i might be able to bring a few knives to beat up also.

Hmmm. I may be able to make it. I have that Fri, Sat and Sun night off, but gotta be back at work for Monday night 3rd shift, so I would have to leave first thing Monday morning and prob go down on Saturday.

signed up, alright lets go people. I am figuring out a way to come. I will bring knives and food but only with ample attendance from others. get on it guys!

This sounds like a great time. Wish I was closer. Take pics please.

Son, we're likely staying in the city or in NJ on Saturday night. If there is an option for you to take a train or bus we can pick you up on the way sunday morning.

I'm going to request off for this. Most likely I will be able to go barring any unforeseen circumstances. I may be able to accommodate anyone needing a ride in the NYC NJ area. If you guys can take the train to my general vicinity I could pick you up and drive to the gathering. We can work out the details once I'm sure I have off. Just let me know if you are interested in carpooling.

Back