Can anyone identify this petty for me?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sashae

Reaction score
I purchased it last year at L'Emouleur in Montreal, and totally forgot who the maker was -- can anyone identify it for me?

thanks!

5585509144_16ae1c7bb0_b.jpg

It looks cool whatever it is. :wink:

I purchased it last year at L'Emouleur in Montreal, and totally forgot who the maker was -- can anyone identify it for me?

thanks!

5585509144_16ae1c7bb0_b.jpg

Looks like L'Emouleur has a great selection of Japanese steel! How were the prices,if you don't mind me asking.

IIRC I paid around $60CAD for that knife, which had the owner's special black 'acid dip' pre-patination treatment. He had a number of different finishes on the carbon knives for folks that didn't want them to patinate normally. Amazing selection of stuff, probably more broad than what they have at Korin here in NYC.

Thanks sashe! I'll definitely check it out next time I'm in Montreal,hopefully this summer.

Montreal has THE BEST food scene I have ever seen!
Hands down, better than Madrid, Lisbon, London, Toronto...even Paris! I'd love to see how it stacks up against NYC. It'd be a good fight!
I'll have to check that store out next time I'm there. Is it on Rue St. Denis?

Here's their website. 1081 Laurier West, Montreal QC.

The food in Montreal is definitely incredibly creative and delicious -- lots of options. Hard to beat NYC though, just based on sheer volume, but there's some amazing food in MTL.

Latest posts

Back