Leather Sheath??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
001-86.jpg

Hoss's was kind enough to give me this sheath when I was at his shop.I took it to a local leather shop to have them duplicate it.They came back with a quote of $90 and if I had 6 or more made they would give me a discount.I felt $90 was insane.....am I out of line???

Might want to check with some of our forum leather workets, I bet, in fact I know they can do it cheaper.

90 for a single sheath sounds very high. A friend of mine got into leather work for tack (horse bits and reins). She ended up making a few holsters for a fellow employee's desert eagle. It was almost 200$ for 1 and she did a ton of custom work. But she was also learning at the time.

Oh, i thought the top belt was a watch-strap, how much would a watch-strap in that style cost? With either a pewter-buckle or a stainless (preferably) buckle in the same style?

I will PM you soon....gotta get 4 knives done tonight cause of Mothers Day tomorrow.

Back