Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Market Research on Stock Knives

Hi Folks,
    I am still tweaking settings on this form, so if you got Thank you for Your Order response, please disregard.

You should be getting this message:
    Thank you for your submission - this will help me to have a better idea what knives to make.

I will notify you when the stock knives are available for sale.

A. M. Tsourkan

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

FYI, just filled it out and got a thankyou for your order email.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Hi Folks,
    I am still tweaking settings on this form, so if you got Thank you for Your Order response, please disregard.
    That was good to hear. Not that I don't want one, it would just have to be free at the current moment.

Thanks, Marko. I submitted the form as well.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    That was good to hear. Not that I don't want one, it would just have to be free at the current moment.
    I still have your $50 deposit for the board, btw, so it would be that much less.

M

PS: corrected the confirmation of a survey message. Too many damn settings.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Feel free to regard my "input" as a knife order.

Perhaps you should start a pre-paid knife of the season club, or at least a semi-annual knife club, wherein people sign up to receive a different knife periodically. Only half joking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipcich View Post
    Feel free to regard my "input" as a knife order.

Perhaps you should start a pre-paid knife of the season club, or at least a semi-annual knife club, wherein people sign up to receive a different knife periodically. Only half joking here.
    You got me thinking, Steve... If only I had 8 arms like some Hindu deities...

I again thank everybody who chimed in.

M

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Ha there needs to be a smiley looking like that.

Just submitted. Can't wait to see the stock knives that do become available!

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I wouldn't mind hearing what us knut's have submitted, as a general #. would be a interesting to see the demographic (not scientific).