Quick Market Research on Stock Knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I would like to get an insight into what stock knives people would be interested in, so when I make some, I can factor at least some of your preferences in.

So, if it is not too much work, may I ask you to fill out a form (using a link below)? This will also add you to a list (unless requested otherwise) to be notified when stock knives are available. Your personal information (name and email) will stay confidential.

Thank you.

Marko

http://www.tsourkanknives.com/index.php/kitchen-knives/stock-knives-inquiry

Would you like those of us ordering customs from you to fill out the inquiry form as well?

I am ordering exactly what I want from you but will fill out the form if it's helpful...

I just want to take a look at data for trends, so anybody is welcome to chime in.

Thanks!

May we fill it out more than once?

Yes, absolutely.

Let me clarify that this survey is for reference purpose - I might not be able to match your preferences 100%, but I will do my best.

To be more specific, I am curious about your preferences for different woods, knife types and lengths, steels, etc, and I am getting that.

Thanks again to everybody who chimed in.

M

Hi Folks,
I am still tweaking settings on this form, so if you got Thank you for Your Order response, please disregard.

You should be getting this message:
Thank you for your submission - this will help me to have a better idea what knives to make.

I will notify you when the stock knives are available for sale.

A. M. Tsourkan

M

FYI, just filled it out and got a thankyou for your order email.

Hi Folks,
I am still tweaking settings on this form, so if you got Thank you for Your Order response, please disregard.

That was good to hear. Not that I don't want one, it would just have to be free at the current moment. :(

Thanks, Marko. I submitted the form as well.

That was good to hear. Not that I don't want one, it would just have to be free at the current moment. :(

I still have your $50 deposit for the board, btw, so it would be that much less.

:)

M

PS: corrected the confirmation of a survey message. Too many damn settings.

Feel free to regard my "input" as a knife order.

Perhaps you should start a pre-paid knife of the season club, or at least a semi-annual knife club, wherein people sign up to receive a different knife periodically. Only half joking here.

Feel free to regard my "input" as a knife order.

Perhaps you should start a pre-paid knife of the season club, or at least a semi-annual knife club, wherein people sign up to receive a different knife periodically. Only half joking here.

You got me thinking, Steve... If only I had 8 arms like some Hindu deities...

I again thank everybody who chimed in.

M

:clown:Ha there needs to be a smiley looking like that.

Just submitted. Can't wait to see the stock knives that do become available!

I wouldn't mind hearing what us knut's have submitted, as a general #. would be a interesting to see the demographic (not scientific).

I wouldn't mind hearing what us knut's have submitted, as a general #. would be a interesting to see the demographic (not scientific).

I would need to study it a little more, but general trend seems to be toward carbon steel, large (over 9") size knives.

M

lol another demographic would be after they see how much the cost is, and would it change to a petty or small gyuto?

Filled out!! Looking forward to owning one of your knives.. When finances allow...

Submitted enquiry.

In the dropdown list for handle ferrules there are 3 lines that can be selected. The middle option is blank.

I still have your $50 deposit for the board, btw, so it would be that much less.

:)

M

As for the board, I passed that project on to David, which is why I'm currently penniless. I'm still looking forward to your 180mm gyuto.

Latest posts

Back