Stabilized Blocks - Snakeskin & Burl Spalted Sycamore

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
These are part of the latest batch of Spalted Sycamore that came back from getting stabilized by K&G.
Pretty strange looking stuff. Some look like snakeskin and some very unusual burl.

This link will take you to where they are in the web store.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Free Cutting if you need scales

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount (10%) off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount (20%) off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Just a warning.
The store software will show a piece as available until someone who has it in their cart completes checkout.
The software gives it to whoever completes check out first. If you have pieces in your cart that sold to someone else while you are looking, you will need to remove them from the cart before it will allow you to check out. I have also been told some browsers might show your previous order in your shopping cart. Just change the quantities to 0 to remove them from your cart.

Gahh! Money sent, that spalted sycamore is pretty cool looking.

Back