Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any tech geeks in the room?

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    Which side sharpens the knife?
    “Lettuce is divine, although I’m not sure it’s really a food.” D. Vreeland

Cool mouse. I have been a gamer ever since Nintendo, atari, and Mattel handhelds. Was a big play station fan until iPads. Now I am an iPad only guy. Can't be the price of the games like infinity blade, plants vs zombies, batman arkham,even cheaper games like whale trail for price and production value. That being said. Very cool gaming mouse!

I was always a PC gamer, and for a while I kept buying games that I fully intended to play but never got around to. Not quite as easy now as when I was a student to set aside hours at a time for good gaming

After a few years of accumulating totally unopened and never-installed games, I finally stopped buying them.

I'd love to get into some good co-op "realistic" FPS games with friends the way I used to with the Rainbow 6 series. Schedule-wise that's never gonna work again until we're all old and grey.
    Len

You play MMOs? Only piece of gear I have like that is my G15. Love that keyboard.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I have yet to get a keyboard, just don't see the use. But I'm sure I am wrong. I can see using either a mouse or keyboard but not both.

No idea what is going on in this thread.

Was a raiding guild leader in EQ2 for a few years a while back.....tried Aion, AOC and others but haven't done MMOs for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    I have yet to get a keyboard, just don't see the use. But I'm sure I am wrong. I can see using either a mouse or keyboard but not both.
    Keyboard is all about the macros. Even for work it's awesome. I would create macros for long and difficult to type customer VPN and domain passwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinob1 View Post
    Keyboard is all about the macros. Even for work it's awesome. I would create macros for long and difficult to type customer VPN and domain passwords.
    Hmm that is a clever idea. Love the G15 for the feel of the thing, not that I ever used the macros. Using the LCD screen as a clock was great though... tracks how much life I was losing.

The mouse is... odd. I love the fact that I have 13 buttons on it, plus a shift mode so it is essentially a keyboard with macros... but yeah, comfort wise it wasn't as great for me as logitech was. Can't beat logitech for comfort.

I'm waiting on Guildwars 2, in answer to the MMO question.

Oh, and i think the right side sharpens single bevels.