Quantcast
Greetings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Uptothehilt View Post
    As a newly registered member to this forum I just wanted to say hi and tell you all how much I enjoy this forum and the information it provides. My interest in knives began some years ago with the folder variety. I have a couple of custom folders and a few Spydercos and others. Last Christmas I decided to buy my wife some new kitchen cutlery and the direction of my interests changed accordingly. Due to time constraints with the holidays fast approaching, a too brief search led me to the Shun classic line. Wish I had found this forum first. Anyway, she loves them and I continued to educate myself in the world of kitchen cutlery. A couple of months ago I decided to buy a gyuto for myself. Long story short, this led me to Marko and we are currently discussing one of his customs. I now understand all the praise and admiration you have for this gentleman. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you and as things progress with Marko I'll let you know.

Stay sharp.
    I've got a Marko gyuto and there is no way you can go wrong with that. In my eyes he keeps on improving on perfect. I don't really know how he does it, but it seems like he is able to collect the best from all grand makers and incorporate them into one knife. Congrats on your choice of first custom knife.

DarKHOeK

Welcome to the Knut House! It sounds like you are off to a good start!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Welcome!

Welcome!

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes.

Welcome!

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Sounds like a nice start. I hope your pocket book can support your habit.

My wife is a therapist. She'll keep me in line.

Welcome! Congrats on the Marko custom!!!