Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stayed home for Diablo?

Stayed home for Diablo?

So tell me... Did any of you stay home to play Diablo today? The IT/Web manager is itching to go home and play. LOL

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Too nice and sunny out for videogames, but a good friend of mine has been trying to play since midnight and was just able to connect about 10 minutes ago. I guess Battle.net got humped something fierce. Lol.

I'm starting to like you more and more..
    Knives, star wars-quotes and gaming.. i applaud you

I've heard it's bugged out completely. And the pressure is so hard that it's basically unplayable. Everyone wants to get in.

I kinda expected this and haven't bought it yet. Going to try and resist as long as i can.. really shouldn't spend more money this month with graduation coming right up

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Too nice and sunny out for videogames, but a good friend of mine has been trying to play since midnight and was just able to connect about 10 minutes ago. I guess Battle.net got humped something fierce. Lol.
    LOL oh my goodness... Yea I'm sure they are. My friend works for battle.net so I'm sure I'm going to hear some ranting from her too. LOL

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

I'm waiting for HP to send me my laptop

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I was in beta for it so not such a big push for me. I also get it free so, so again not such a big deal. It is fun. Battle.net always has the "flood gates" problem on launch day.

Not me! I had last night and tonight off, so I was busy in the shop making metal dust, burning my fingers and making lots of wood dust! Came out of the shop yesterday with green hair from grinding down a green handle! I used to play video games when I was in college (Counter Strike anyone??), but my computer is old, so I don't do much with games anymore. Most of my extra money goes into knives, handle material or fishing gear!

Sounds like great fun. And that is cool Crothcipt.
    I am waiting for next infinity blade for my iPad. Hopefully over time better RPGs for it.

I didn't really follow much of the development news for the game because I thought that I'd be happier just having it's release be a nice surprise than having to do a countdown and, and have the release delayed another year and then another count down...

So how is it? Is it awesome? Did they change it into an MMROG like everything else? I don't have much time for the 2 games that I still play (Counter-Strike: Source, and Left for Dead 2), so I don't think that I could fit another game in that takes lots of hours of online time to be any good, but I would enjoy a good ol' single player or co-op style hack n' slash click n' kill that didnt require the same level of dedication as a W.O.W.

Missed the mailman... Heard that the Koreans have already killed Diablo?!?