• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tojiro Pro 300 & 210 ITK custom

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NO ChoP!

Old Head
Reaction score
Project knives...
First up is a Tojiro Pro 300mm gyuto. No one has really carried this length for some time, making it rather unique...
I rounded out the choil (some errant grind marks may be lightly visible, but smoothed), as it was rather blade heavy; this has made it very comfortable to use for extended periods of time.
The blade face has some vertical scratch pattern left, otherwise it's pretty smooth. Brand printing is no longer visible...
Asking $115 paypal and US shipping included...
Next up is a Tojiro 210mm ITK gyuto with an upgraded rosewood handle that has a large corian pin. The cheap korouchi finish has been removed (leaving some vertical scratches), the edge thinned lightly, and a mustard patina forced.
Asking $75 paypal and US shipping included...

Will make a deal on both knives together, only...
th_004-3.jpgth_010-1.jpgth_007-4.jpgth_008-4.jpg

if only I wasn't leaving for a trip in a few days.... The buyer is getting a great knife.

can you post those pics again. I would like to see a bigger pic of them.

I was hoping someone would take it when I asked for better pics. Gratz both looks like a cool knife.

Well I haven't taken it yet. I'm waiting for some measurements first. If you want it, take it. I'm fine with that.

Sorry leaving for a trip this week, so no funds this mo.

Back