New cut of beef

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(*_____*) omgggg steak.... It looks delicious. I wonder if I can find some in NY.

"Most interesting is the fact that this new cut of meat apparently counts as intellectual property, replete with its own licensing and a patent on the cut's fabrication. Mata and Gresh have yet to reveal where, exactly, the cut comes from..."

Considering every inch of beef steers have been butchered for 100's of years and this meat is newly discovered, I don't want to know where the cut comes from.

Considering every inch of beef steers have been butchered for 100's of years and this meat is newly discovered, I don't want to know where the cut comes from.
It comes from Las Vegas.

This reminds me a lot of when Pizzaria Uno tried to shut down a Mexican place that had "Uno" in its name, claiming trademark/copyright infrigement. Was doing a patent search one time at work, and found where some knucklehead had patented a tree swing in his daughter's name. Really. No wonder government offices are so backed up.

Then like the commercials say, it'll stay in Vegas.

Next they will be jumping from 1 cow to the other spawning more vegas strips. Then they can sue for patent infringement. Oh wait if they do that then Monsanto will sue for them using their process.

WTH?

VSS_Home_raw.jpg

"Most interesting is the fact that this new cut of meat apparently counts as intellectual property, replete with its own licensing and a patent on the cut's fabrication. Mata and Gresh have yet to reveal where, exactly, the cut comes from..."

"New" cut = cow penis

Interesting, Kind of makes me wonder where this cut comes from...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm completely happy with porterhouses, ribeyes, strips and filets.

IP has gotten so absurdly out of hand. How do almost all patents get denied on their first application with getting IP rights to beef cuts, human genes, halloween bags, and sticks??

Back