We hit 500!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
We just got our 500th member sign up! I can't believe how well this forum is doing so quickly, you guys are great! :EDance2: :happy1: :jumpy: :thumbsup: :biggrin2:

:headbang::moonwalk:
Congrats & Thanks for putting together the site!
:thanx:

Who would have thought that there were 500 Kitchen Knife nuts in the world!

Congratulations Dave.

Congrats! I'm glad to be a part of this...it's actually pretty sad to see what KF is now.

Congrats! I'm glad to be a part of this...it's actually pretty sad to see what KF is now.

So true, it's quite boring and lame over there. I have to admit to still checking in from time to time but I'm almost done with that too.

Congrats, Dave, and thanks for providing a new home for us here.

I'm glad to be able to do the forum, it's a joy to have something like this again.

Congrats Dave!! 500 kitchen knife nuts under one banner, go have a beer boss! :beer: Thats cause to celebrate!

I think the thing that the powers at KF lost sight of is in the understanding that the community we have is not about the house, it's about the people in it.

Dave -- this board just feels a lot friendlier then that other one. And you are the common thread that pulls everyone together, so there is at least one thing (besides knives) we all have in common. And the range of discussions thus far as been great; I'm glad to see there are a bit more food-related posts.

Awesome job Dave, you by far have the best kitchen knife forum going right now, keep it up!

There is something to be said for a site built by and for the people who actually benefit from it.

Pesky

As one of the newly-active folks who read a lot but didn't say a lot on previous venues, may I offer that one of the reasons may be the slightly different vibe here? :)

Back