Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gesshin Hide, Masamoto KS, Kono white#2

What the fuk. Well, atleast i haven't got the money to purchase one.. so it doesn't matter that i'm too late

Gesshin Hide gyuto and Kono 240 gyuto have shipped. Kono petty and Masamoto gyuto are pending funds.
    KKF commish inbound at the sales conclusion, thanks to all who expressed interest in the knives and thanks KKF.

Damn this forum is fassssst. I need to switch to high speed Internet. This is like day trading stocks!

hahahaha i always check here first, and i must say that those are some damn nice knives. I got all excited, until i saw 3 pages of responses lol

petty arrived today. looks great! still cant believe I scored it for a $100! and you never mentioned it came with a saya either. christmas came early for me

Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    petty arrived today. looks great! still cant believe I scored it for a $100! and you never mentioned it came with a saya either. christmas came early for me
    Awesome, glad it arrived safe and sound. Hope the knife brings you joy as it did for me. Thanks again.

I wanted to chime in here too. This is the first nice monosteel Japanese gyuto I've owned. What a saaaweeet deal. Couldn't believe it came with a saya. This is a great knife. Gets sharp as hell, is nimble, not very reactive and has a great profile. Thanks again for the killer deal.

hello people. i scored the kono white 2 210 petty w/saya. im finding i prefer my 150 pettys over this 210 so im just gonna sell it for the same price i payed for it. $100 thanks!

hmmmm. Is it bad that as a knifemaker(who can probably make my own) i am tempted by almost every knife in the BST area?

spf thanks!