• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin Hide, Masamoto KS, Kono white#2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamanegiKin

Reaction score
Up for sale are:
Gesshin hide 240 gyuto-$300
Masamoto KS 240 gyuto (no saya)-$150
Konosuke white2 240 gyuto-$100
Konosuke white2 210 petty w/ebony handle-$100

These are all work knives and have been used but are in good condition. Prices include shipping and paypal inside the states.
If ya have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for looking. Also, if you're in the los Angeles area local pick up can be arranged.

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0003-1.jpg

IMAG0002-1.jpg

Ill take the kono 240 gyuto. I pm'ed ya.

Clearance sale, wow!

Wow, all four are hot deals. The KS is less than half the current new price.

I figure a whole bunch of us have PMed on that KS. Oh well. To the most compulsive KKF-checker go the spoils!

I'd like to get in line for either of those Kono's.... not be budging here though. :D

Thanks!

damn, those are some deals. If the world ends and we are the only people left I'll take the KS. Otherwise I'm sure you've got quite a long line

Yikes,
sorry for the delayed reply. I posted this and went to dinner and my inbox blew up.
I'm still replying to pm's if ya sent me one but i replied already as fast i could to those who sent the first pm about each knife. All are SPF, thanks for checking out my mini-clearance sale. I'll post if any end up falling through.
Thanks again and thanks KKF

always amazing unreal deals here when i receive some new knife.

That is totally unfair.

What the fuk. Well, atleast i haven't got the money to purchase one.. so it doesn't matter that i'm too late

Gesshin Hide gyuto and Kono 240 gyuto have shipped. Kono petty and Masamoto gyuto are pending funds.
KKF commish inbound at the sales conclusion, thanks to all who expressed interest in the knives and thanks KKF.

Damn this forum is fassssst. I need to switch to high speed Internet. This is like day trading stocks!

hahahaha i always check here first, and i must say that those are some damn nice knives. I got all excited, until i saw 3 pages of responses lol

petty arrived today. looks great! still cant believe I scored it for a $100! and you never mentioned it came with a saya either. christmas came early for me:jumpy:

petty arrived today. looks great! still cant believe I scored it for a $100! and you never mentioned it came with a saya either. christmas came early for me:jumpy:

Awesome, glad it arrived safe and sound. Hope the knife brings you joy as it did for me. Thanks again.

I wanted to chime in here too. This is the first nice monosteel Japanese gyuto I've owned. What a saaaweeet deal. Couldn't believe it came with a saya. This is a great knife. Gets sharp as hell, is nimble, not very reactive and has a great profile. Thanks again for the killer deal.

hello people. i scored the kono white 2 210 petty w/saya. im finding i prefer my 150 pettys over this 210 so im just gonna sell it for the same price i payed for it. $100 thanks!

hmmmm. Is it bad that as a knifemaker(who can probably make my own) i am tempted by almost every knife in the BST area?

Back