WIP.....Finally!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
001-87.jpg

First I what to give a HUGE thanx to Brad @ Peters HT.I sent him a batch of bent up A$$ blades and he sent me back a batch of perfectly straight blades:thumbsup: This is a 280mm in CPM154,she is rough ground @ 80 grit.The handle is black dyed redwood,mokume spacer,and horn.I put a recurve in the spine to pull some weight off the blade.

Man I love the curved spine and profile. Is this one spoken for?

I agree, we want more details and start earlier in the process, we love these!

HAHAHA!!! Mario, looking good, but i have to agree...Show us the beginning :)

Couldn't have said it better myself. You have a unique take on the crossection that works really well from what i know of the little use i got before packing up, i want to see that part!
Handles are very interesting too though, just not as ....

Mario, why do your WIPs always seem to start at 85% complete?[/Q

I have 6 more belts to go then a little hand sanding,I would say 85% complete is a bit of a stretch.And don't get me started about working with redwood:beatinghead:

Mike it is spoken for but if the buyer does not like it I will shout you a PM before I throw a handle on it.

Mike it is spoken for but if the buyer does not like it I will shout you a PM before I throw a handle on it.

Cool! Thank You

Back