Delbert Gyutos in Stock!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Del just sent a couple of gyutos for me to list for sale. (Thanks Del!)

Here's a couple of teasers....

P1010002-14.jpg

P1010015-6.jpg

Can you say laser? :lol2:

wherestheblade.jpg

The top one is oak burl with a maple burl bolster
The second one is amboynia burl with a maple burl bolster

I was just looking at the knives again and I'm so impressed with how thin Del is grinding his knives. I hope I can get mine close to this.

P1010018-5.jpg

I like a nice trim girl just as much as the next guy but sometimes I really do like her to have some meat on her bones, if you get what I am saying:jumpy:

:eek2: Del's work is awesome!!! Do you guys believe in blade at first sight??? I just had to have it!!

I'm curious.... has anyone ever done the hidden tang design on a split Wa?? just brilliant! makes it balance better!

It is a great design that he's come up with. I hope that you get lots of enjoyment out of using it Victor.

Wow! your work is stunning Delbert! Those knives are going quick.

Dave- does Del do cleavers? I bet a Del-cleaver would be amazing...

Pesky

For all you guys still drooling over the pics and wish you would have been faster in picking one up, I will shortly be working on another batch of knives that will available at the east coast gathering.

Del,
I had a chance to handle these knives today and I was super impressed with them. They are so finely ground and LIGHT! Took me by surprise wen I lifted them up.

Just wanted to pass along my compliments.:thumbsup:

Once again the ECG F's me:bashhead:
Chefs got to retire 1st, may be another 15 years:crying::chefcut:

Colin,
There is always the ashokan seminar, held not far from woodstock. Usually the third weekend in september, maybe you can drop in then for a few. I'm there every year.

Back