Quantcast
Musk Ox horn. FS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Musk Ox horn. FS

Musk Ox horn. FS

I have a great source for this amazing material.. Over the past months we have become friends and shared many emails and messages. He and his wife are the proud new parents of a healthy baby girl. He sent me a email after returning from the nearest hospital which is over 100 miles as the bird flys. on the other side of the mountain is how he describes it.

Anyways he wanted to share the good news and to try and sell some Musk Ox Horn to recoup some of the expenses he incurred flying out for the birth and being off work for over 2 weeks. I have already purchased a bunch of great horn from him and he is honest and ships quickly. Some of the other members here have received his materials from me in the past and will vouch for it and how amazingly beautiful this stuff is! I picked a few of these pieces that I wanted but really cant afford them all at this time so I figured I would offer you guys a chance at the rest he has to offer..I attached a few photos, and all the size info and pricing that he sent to me.

Please message me if you want some pieces. And we can work out the details.

I am offering these to you guys because I know some of you would like to try some of this material but more so, Im trying to help out my friend/supplier raise some much needed cash to help offset the travel expenses and buy that new baby girl everything she needs.

Your welcome to post on this thread. But I will not respond about pricing, shipping quotes, etc on this thread. If you want a piece please message, or email me. I will post on the thread as the pieces are spoken for as to try and keep this organized.

The PLAN...
    I will leave this open untill Sunday or all the pieces are spoken for. If your interested please dont delay. I would like to be able to place the order with him and send the cash through PayPal by Monday. When the pieces arrive at my place, in a couple weeks. I will package and ship direct to you.

For more info Message me through here or email me.

B: Weighs 10 oz, 5 x 1½ x 1 1/4", 250$

C: Weighs 4.5 oz, 3½ x 1½ x 1-1 1/8" a bit curved on one side, 110$

D: Is a block, it weighs 4.4 oz, 3 1/8" long, 1 3/8" wide and 1-1 1/8" high in the low end 1 5/16" high in the high end, 200$.

H: Weighs 2.8 oz, 3½ x 1½ x ½-3/4", curved, 80$

I: Weighs 3.3 oz, 3 x 1 3/4 x 3/4", 90$

The musk ox horn tips. (all solid there is only the small hole from the nerve):

H1: Weighs 6 oz, outer curve is 10", 90$

H2: Weighs 7.2 oz, outer curve 10", 95$

H3: Weighs 9.2 oz, outer curve is 12½", 110$

Thanks
    Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boss A-I, Horn 1-3 C.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	7242   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boss A-I, Horn 1-3 A.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	7240  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boss A-I, Horn 1-3 B.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	7241  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Ill take one that is large enough for a wa.

Piece B is now gone to oivind_dahle Thanks

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Is A a secret? Just trying to help you sell it. Unless it was omitted intentionally.

If its not listed above its either not available or going into my stash.

Availible Knives

Please save a piece for my knife.

Thanks,

Matt

Piece D is now spoken for. Thanks Namaxy

Availible Knives

Thank you, and best wishes to the young family!

Piece "I" is now spoken for Thanks ecchef

Availible Knives

Thanks to those who have already grabbed a few pieces, I will pass along your congratulation and kind wishes.

There are still a few great pieces left.. Piece C, H and the 3 horn tips remain.
    Lots of great materials. The horn tips are solid and have a very cool translucent look like honey horn on steroids when finished out. Its a little work to sand and shape it, yet worth it, as the resulting material is beautiful!

Availible Knives