Quantcast
Musk Ox horn. FS - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Musk Ox horn. FS

TODAY is the last day on these. The guys who have asked for pieces, Please forward payment ASAP. anyone who would like a piece of the horn, Please contact me, or post in this thread.

Thanks.

I cut a whole boss yesterday into knife scales for a 4 knife set Im working on. The stuff is so beautiful. Its hard to describe but easy to see!!

Get it while you can!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Randy:

Do one piece musk ox handles, scales are so yesterday

Shoot me a PM when you get mine. I will fill you in on shipping details

Will do, I like that handle! And if I gota live in "yesterday", I may as well do it with some Beautiful musk ox horn 'Sgian-dubh's" :P

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

I placed the order today.. Thank guys for helping out.

Combined we were able to send him just over 800.00 and we all get to look forward to getting some amazing musk ox horn!! Seems like a win, win to me.

God Bless

I received the package today. So far I have not opened it. I plan to and should be sending your pieces out tomorrow morning. Thanks guys!

God Bless

Are the Piece C and H still remain?

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Thanks to those who have already grabbed a few pieces, I will pass along your congratulation and kind wishes.

There are still a few great pieces left.. Piece C, H and the 3 horn tips remain.
    Lots of great materials. The horn tips are solid and have a very cool translucent look like honey horn on steroids when finished out. Its a little work to sand and shape it, yet worth it, as the resulting material is beautiful!
    Hi,
    I'd like to buy Piece C and H. Could them be shipped to Taiwan? What is the price for the two pieces?

Sorry 888 these are no longer available. When I have more I will start a NEW post. Thanks. Mods. Please close this one if ya want. It was a one time offer. Again, Thanks to those who jumped in and grabbed a few pieces. I should be getting this years batch in a few weeks or so.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Chewie's the man.

Closed Thread