Japanese Knives gengetsu

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
476671_10150844257373860_369479678859_9738745_497458893_o.jpg

just checked your site and they are all gone ***?

no... i just was putting up the new items, but i havent listed any in stock yet. Trying to get through my wait-list first. You should see whatever remains up on the site tomorrow. (i believe it will just be the 240mm gyutos that will be sold out)

nice stuff jon. If I didn't have as many knives as I currently do and money held up in ones I dont own yet. I would be all over a gengetsu and heiji gyuto to match with my suji.

This is very exciting!! When is the next batch coming in?:knife:

Who said I didn't get in? There are more than one size and more than one flavor of steel. :viking:

Hahaha, fair enough, fair enough.

Nice grind on these...they would be much worse cutters if they weren't made in Japan, I think.

I'm sure it would. Hopefully, this semistainless gets and stays nice n sharp. :)[/QUOTE

What semi stainless? Is the stainless listed on Jons site, really semi? Or do you have a special order comming in?

I'm sure it would. Hopefully, this semistainless gets and stays nice n sharp. :)[/QUOTE

What semi stainless? Is the stainless listed on Jons site, really semi? Or do you have a special order comming in?

If you read the description it says it's really semi-stainless. "The outsides of these knives are stainless and the inner core is a semi-stainless steel."

I know a lot of people are waiting for some of these, but for what its worth, there are quite a few available on our website right now. If you're waiting around for one, you might want to take a look on there. We're sold out of a couple things and stock is running thin, but we've still got some (and more on the way very soon).

http://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/kitchen-knives/gengetsu.html

This is the best production knife I have ever used. I had to promise Jon a lot before he'd even sell it to me. I'm glad I did, this thing is amazing.

Back