for sale: carbon feather 225 line knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
50100 and 15n20 mix feather damascus

46mm at the heel, 226mm at the edge, ~2.8 at the thickest point above the heel, distal taper, rounded spine and choil

lace wood western handle with brass guard

$1350.00 shipped

50100 is a steel that was developed just for cutlery. It has a very fine grain. This knife is ~62hrc. If you like carbon steels, this is a great steel.

Gotta love that feather pattern.

Love and respect,

Hoss

002.jpg

004.jpg

007.JPG

First post! :p

No way can I afford this, but that is a seriously awesome blade!

Wow. Very impressive work, Hoss.

wow that is such a beauty that I am considering not paying rent, eating, and turning off my phone. and worth every penny.:yatta: But that is my own lazy a@@'s fault.

Gratz on a great knife, and to the new owner.:notworthy:

If this is shaped like mine, somebody's going to get a hell of a knife!

50100? I thought that was a typo... Hmm. I do love that pattern. :thumbsup:

I have conflicting feelings when I see this on the "what's new" search. I get over excited and depressed, that I can't afford it.

I really, really, really hate this place.

P.S. LINE KNIFE?! I could just see one of the dishwashers grabbing a pot of potatoes off the stove and setting it right on that thing. That's a "cutting dinner secretly in the attic where nobody will ever find it" knife.

If it had a wa handle, I might have to jump on this, dammmmmmmmm

I need to quit looking through this sub-forum. Devin you make me want to do some serious damage to my savings account.

Don't let the fact that it's a western handled knife hold anyone back. Devin's western handles are as comfortable a handle you can find.

This one is sold. Thanks everyone.

Hoss

Someone is very very lucky. Your feather knives are the most amazing of all knives anywhere.

That is such a beautiful pattern Hoss!!.......I really need to buy a feather pattern billet from you.

Dam! Just Home! Looks like I'm about 5 hours to late to grab this one:(

Thank god. That's damn near a sister to the scimitat. Must not buy any more knives.

Back