Cheap misono

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew H

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial
Reaction score
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a UX10? 24cm preferred.

Chef's Knives to Go is cheaper than the Ebay site if you consider shipping costs. They currently have the 240 UX10 Gyuto for $330: http://www.**************.com/misonoux10.html

I'm a misono guy, but I can't understand that one either...I'd like to try one sometime though

Seriously. I love my Misonos, but March 1st marked the death of any future Misono purchases I might make.

+1 Hopefully, if enough folks feel this way, we might see a reversal in minds of Misono's marketing decision makers...but I'm not gonna hold my breath. ;-) Why...Because there are people out there who just come out of the woodwork to pay ludicrous prices. Shrug

Chef's Knives to Go is cheaper than the Ebay site if you consider shipping costs. They currently have the 240 UX10 Gyuto for $330: http://www.**************.com/misonoux10.html
:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

To the OP: Do not buy a Misono. If price is any concern of yours, they've recently decided to start ripping people off as a business strategy. Unless every single thing about that knife is your dream specifications, you can get a different knife, with things you don't like about it improved, for the same price.

Yeah, I was hoping someone somewhere did not institute the price increase yet - seems like they covered all their bases sadly. Seriously though, for $330 I'll get myself an ITK

Yeah, I was hoping someone somewhere did not institute the price increase yet - seems like they covered all their bases sadly. Seriously though, for $330 I'll get myself an ITK

There are so many wonderful knives available at this price point...I have to ask myself....what the hell is Misono thinking??? ;-)

There are so many wonderful knives available at this price point...I have to ask myself....what the hell is Misono thinking??? ;-)

Misono is thinking they can rip off westerners. I love their knives, but for the $, better options... Did their costs go up 33% the past year? I know the exchange rate plays a part, but honestly I don't GAF. One day $150- next day same blade $205 - something just isn't right papa....

JC

JC

Back