Japanese Knives The drug, I mean knife dealer.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattrud

Founding Member
Reaction score
Whenever one of my cooks need a knife they usually come ask me what to do blah blah blah. So I give them some advice and usually finish by writing down Jons number on some printer paper and say "Call this number, ask for Jon, tell him you work for me and he will take care of you."

Jon expect another call soon.

:lmao::woot::feedkids:

I hope you are getting a finders fee.

Whenever one of my cooks need a knife they usually come ask me what to do blah blah blah. So I give them some advice and usually finish by writing down Jons number on some printer paper and say "Call this number, ask for Jon, tell him you work for me and he will take care of you."

Jon expect another call soon.

Do you pre-screen them for sharpening ability before giving out Jon's number, or do you just accept that Jon in his Breaking-Bad meth lab will take care of that fix too?

k.

Trust me. They know what I will say/do if they have dull knives in my kitchen.

lol... your guys are always nice... plus i can be sure there is at least one person around who knows how to use and sharpen the knives, so thats a plus ;)

I use to with my old Shig, but it was gone in the fundraiser.
Looking for another can opener, so I got this PM from Bill last night that he is almost done with it :)
Devin was not the best for my cans :(

Lets just hope they know to wash them well in the dishwasher, cant have a dirty knife LOL!

all kind of Deba with a microbevel at the heel can bee used for a can, just use the heel to let the air out first.

:zombiegrave:

I just suggest a server looking to get her cook B/F a birthday gift call Jon and it reminded me of this thread. Forget about stones though. Maybe I'll grab him one...

She's lost and I has no idea where to start with what he will need.

:zombiegrave:

I just suggest a server looking to get her cook B/F a birthday gift call Jon and it reminded me of this thread. Forget about stones though. Maybe I'll grab him one...

She's lost and I has no idea where to start with what he will need.
+1

I would love to work for a boss who actually cares for their knives!! Great to hear Matt!

Back