Hey everyone!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foreleft

Reaction score
Been lurking for a week or so and think I'm about ready to start some posting and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently a culinary student, starting a 2nd career, graduating soon, and getting ready to start a new job soon too, hopefully...

I made it through school with MAC and Victorinox knives and they served me well, but I always knew they were starter knives. Doing some research trying to decide where I want to start, and I'm sure you'll see a "what should I buy" thread started by me soon.

Randall

Oh, and I live walking distance to Epicurean Edge which I think may be a bad thing now.

welcome, That would be a very bad thing for many peeps here.

Welcome! I'd consider moving if I were you!:big grin: I could not handle the temptation. You have definitely found the right place though. Everyone here is great, the only problem that you might find is an overload of information!

You are going to be robbing banks for knife money if you don't turn away now!!!!
oh yeah, welcome too!

Welcome to KKF! And i agree with the above posts...just come to terms with it now....you are screwed :D

Welcome! Sorry you live so close to EE. Take pictures of your money now, you might forget what it looks like.

Welcome!! I honestly don't think you'll be any less tempted if you move far away from EE. This forum would tempt you just as much. Though if I lived that close, I'd stop by everyday after work, like I stopped by the comic book shop when I was in jr. high.

Welcome! I work a few miles from EE. Great place to ogle knives. Dan and crew are a friendly bunch as well. Enjoy your hunt for the knife that will help start your career!

Thanks guys, seems like a great group here, and I've learned a lot just in the last week.

I've convinced people I'm in school with to buy knives at EE just so I could go in with them and get a vicarious fix :)

Back