Japanese Knives Gesshin Hide Knives up for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
The Gesshin Hide Knives are finally up for sale on our website. You can find them here:
Gesshin Hide

and read about the Gesshin Hide craftsmen here:
About Gesshin Hide

Here is a little bit from our product pages:
"Together with the skilled craftsmen, Yamamoto Hideaki and Yamamoto Shinichiro, we are proud to introduce Gesshin Hide. These knives represent the best of Sakai Uchihamono. From the first time i sharpened one of these knives in 2010, i knew how amazing they were. With a combination of great steel and amazing grinding, shaping, and sharpening work, these knives are easily among the best single bevel knives i have used.

Each Gesshin Hide knife comes with a sticker guaranteeing that only certified craftsmen have worked on the knife, and each knife has a unique serial number. This is rare, even in Sakai, where these knives are made. Only the highest quality knives recieve this honor. We have included a picture of this sticker on the product page.

We hope you enjoy the Gesshin Hide line, as we are extremely proud to be carrying them."

You can see all Gesshin™products here:
Gesshin™

Enjoy.

-Jon

Back