Quantcast
Pressing problems!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pressing problems!

Pressing problems!

I need to break some bad news. I have tried to keep this from happening yet due to circumstances out of my control. The time frame for delivery of my custom orders is going to be longer then I had originally estimated.

A few things have happened that stopped or slowed production.. The main thing was that our forging press went down and had to be replaced. And these are built to order machines so it took almost 2 month for the new press to be made and delivered.

We just received the new one today. And will be forging forward on the orders (pun intended) But we are currently behind at least 30 days on expected delivery dates.

I will do everything in my power to get the orders out in a timely fashion, while keeping every knife at the highest level of quality. That means I cant and wont rush any of them.. Yet will be working some long hours trying to get caught up!

Thanks for all your support and understanding. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on your order.

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Press was delivered today! This thing is custom made to our specs. and will be a awesome addition to the shop!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Wow. A new press and a tw-90 in the span of a couple months! You guys are getting serious.

Were trying over here! Im happy to have it, but it stung a little.. The press was so NEEDED!!!

Jr. worked the CRAP out of the other one. It served us well, But we outgrew it.. Mike D. will be getting it and I think he has some plans to rebuild her and make some Mikascus!!! Or a log split'r for all that burl and lumber he has!! I dont know!!

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I was wondering why your website was out of damascus.

+ Reply to Thread