Quantcast
Crummy Carter Handles- Please show yours: - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crummy Carter Handles- Please show yours:

Those pins in that necker are confusing. Where on EARTH do you find tubing like that?? I've check a lot of model train and airplane stores, and it would be an epic feat to find weirdo star-shaped pins like that, line everything up evenly, and it all fitting together.

What I want to know is what is a "neck knife" used for? Sounds like a good tool to have around if I were a sky-diver or assassin? What do you do with them. They seem a little creepy to me? I mean, why around the neck? You have no pockets?

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    What I want to know is what is a "neck knife" used for? Sounds like a good tool to have around if I were a sky-diver or assassin? What do you do with them. They seem a little creepy to me? I mean, why around the neck? You have no pockets?
    I use my pockets for other things, plus I got tired of wearing holes in my pockets from carrying a folder. Keys and change are bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    Its a very convenient way to carry a fixed blade, which are usually stronger than folders. Great for camping and when I'm outside. I'd never wear one to the office. But seriously, it's just a knife, and a 2" blade around your neck is no scarier than one in your pocket

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    When I first saw his website I was asking what the ???? is a neck knife. Then I saw him shave with one and said "so that is what it is for." Until recently I had no idea it was how it was carried.