Quantcast
A must have knife
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A must have knife

A must have knife

http://ferrumforge.com/kitchenknifegallery.html

Scroll down to view selection

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Gee, Marko, you've been going down the wrong road.

The man certainly has unique tastes! I love some of his descriptions, "small serrations to help start a cut," Marko why dont you do that? And a hybrid clever, butchers knife, chefs knife, battle axe, come on that's both beautiful and practical.

It is kind of mind-boggling, as each knife has a lot of work in it. I kind of wonder what goes through the maker's head when he decides on this or that feature. I find it fascinating.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    It is kind of mind-boggling, as each knife has a lot of work in it. I kind of wonder what goes through the maker's head when he decides on this or that feature. I find it fascinating.

M
    +1 to that. And not just his "kitchen" knives. His tactical and folding knives are more than a little odd as well.

Is that a finger guard on the chef knife?

The pair of chef knives towards the bottom of the page look to be very close to ok knives! Lose the handles and the full bolster though, he seems to acknowledge that it's the best performer too

Love the "anti-suction holes".

The cleaver looks kinda ok... but why didn't he jump on the crazy train with the blade on that one(the handle is another story)?
    -"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"

Is that a can opener feature I see?
    They are all notched at the heel, many in a not-so-integrated looking fashion.

The one with the blue G10 handle and the holes Looks like it might perform well as an EDC.
    It's not the type of thing I would carry, but we all know somebody that would... And I find it attractive enough.
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***