D. Martell Some delays...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, I found myself in the hospital for the last few days and now I'm home recovering (or getting used to things is a better way to put it) so I'm not in a great place at the moment with regards to getting work out quickly or for that matter answering emails & PM's in a timely manner - and yeah they're stacking up big time.

If you're waiting on me I hope that you see this before you get too upset and maybe cut me some slack....please. :sick2:

I promise that I'm still chugging along, just a lot slower than normal, and will get to you as soon as I can.

Dave

:IMOK:Get better, the stuff can always get done when your body says its time.

Get well Dave, been there buddy, its no fun! Get healthy, and then go slow. A good bunch of people here, they understand. :)

Take it slowly and take care of yourself, I'm sure that everyone will understand. Hey, how about screw work and recover in Hawaii for a week? ;) I can teach you about wood types while you here - if I can get you away from watching the beach beauties, that is...

Stefan

Get well soon. I think anybody would understand. It's worth it to get it done by the best!

Get well soon! And +1 to Stefan's suggestion, though I dont know if you'd be up to a 14 hour plane ride.

Dave, Sorry to hear, You take care of yourself and follow the doctors instructions as mush as possible and you will be back to normal soon.. (whatever that is) :D

God Bless

Well, when I get hospitalized I just work harder to prove that I'm a Manly Man. Have someone move the grinder next to your bed and get busy!

I thought you were Super Dave:zipper:. You're never suppose to get sick or injured or or .... Oh, wait a minute. I've got you mixed up with the other Dave. :slaphead: You're the guy that should wear a hat to cover up that shiny head aren't you. :hoss: Sorry you're under the weather. :sick2:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope to see you at ECG. If not, I will be dropping a few pounds of rocks at your door. :D

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Dave! As I just underwent surgery and a few days in the hospital myself, one thing I can advise is be patient in your recovery, and do what is best for your health! It's all to easy to want to jump quickly back into the things we love....but your long term health is more important. I'm certain that anyone you work and associate with will understand.

I hope you get back to 100% soon.
Bummer about the hospital. I hate that place.
I heard that things like good dark chocolate, NY cheesecake and stuff like that will make you feel better quicker.

take your time and heal right its best in the long run even if it does not feel that way

Dude that sucks, I hope it's nothing serious.

Best Wishes,
Rick

Sorry to hear about your hospitalization, hope all is well. Hope it is nothing serious.

Well everything could be serious but hopefully won't be. I had a septic elbow injury which brought to light a heart problem. Now I've got some new drugs to take and get used to and I have to drop some old drugs (go cold turkey) which is whacking me out a bit. I suspect it's just a matter of time until things settle out and I'll just do what I can in the meantime.

Thanks for all the well wishes. :)

Get well and don't overextend(Grinder + potential collapse sounds like a kinda ****** idea). :nono:

Back