Quantcast
More than one computers
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More than one computers

More than one computers

I have remember me on all my computers. However on my job computer this works perfect and Im logged in when I hit this site. When Im on my comp at home I always need to log in (even if remember me is tagged). Why is this?

I've seen this myself both in using another computer and even when changing browsers. I don't have an answer for why this happens but it seems to be a standard feature of the software.

Have you checked your browser's options/preferences area? Looked to see if it's set to remember passwords and the like.

Darn, from the title I thought this thread was going to be about using more than one computer - you know, one for checking email and forums, one for burning CDs and stuff, one waiting to get repaired... kind of like those people that have 3 cars sitting in their driveway, but only one gets driven...

I've seen people using 2 monitors so they get more real estate on their desktop, watching TV on their monitor.... why not have multiple computers? Then I might get some work done while I'm waiting for the hourglass icon on my screen.....

+ Reply to Thread