Quantcast
New Online Japanese Knife Shop in Columbus - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Online Japanese Knife Shop in Columbus

i guess it´s a Ebay vendor, i didn´t recived it on the mail i have used with JCK.

I havent bought a knife on ebay and I got it. Maybe someone at knife forums.

I've bought from JCK and did not receive the email.

Dave

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    I feel left out ...I didn't get it either. Nobody loves me ;.-(
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Just a thought.....

http://www.fwmedia.com/press-room/knifeforums

F+W Media Announces Acquisition of Knifeforums.com

http://www.fwmedia.com/privacy

Email address, postal address, telephone number

If at any time you provide us with your email address to place an order or access a service, we collect that information. Areas in which we may collect your email address include but are not limited to discussion boards; chat areas; product or service transactions; emails you send us; and interactive forms. If you provide us with your email address, you may receive periodic promotional emails from us and carefully selected partners with information regarding special offers or new products or services. You may also receive informational emails from us related to any user accounts you have set up with us, as well as administrative notices regarding the operation of the web site.
    If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us and carefully selected partners with information on new products and services.

Visitors who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. We do not rent telephone contact information to third parties.
    Finally, we keep any information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, both in aggregate and personally identifiable ways.

HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION

We may share the information we collect on the web site with our trusted partners, including but not limited to affiliates, marketing partners, and fulfillment or customer service agents. Our partners may use this information to contact you for marketing purposes.

Maybe...

It's from ebay records of folks who have searched for knives. They track yoir shopping, not just your buying.

And other vendor possibilities are Korin and Cutlery & More.

I got it on an account that has only been used with KKF, D&R Sharpening, KF, CKTG, and now Blade since they took over KF. I never used it with JCK.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

I've bought from Korin and I've been logged in shopping eBay for knives recently but no email here.

Dave

+9 was wondering the same thing. How they got my email.