Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New Online Japanese Knife Shop in Columbus

I think we can do a process of elimination by accounting all sources you guys used your personal email at and narrowing down to 1-3 possible culprits and make a guess.

Just a thought, why would an established vendor (like Korin or JCK) sell a list of their customers to a competitor, unless it is a subsidiary? It doesn't make sense.

F+W Media (KF)? That's a possibility, but then they are not being very thorough, as I haven't received anything.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I have been getting stuff from blade since I signed up, and didn't get this company's spam. I have only used that email with kf, kkf, and ebay. I would think I would get one from a Pakastani spamer. I also use that e-mail for many "beta" games that I wanted to test so I get ton's of spam too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I'm 99% sure it's knifeforums as Dave suggests. Is there anyone who has gotten this e-mail who has NEVER signed up with knifeforums?

I would tend to agree, actually. Now that I think about it, ever since I signed up (a few months ago) I started receiving knife-related junk mail... never made the correlation before, but it's there.

Never got the mail

Shops Ive used:
    CKTG, BluewayJapan and 3300mate.
    Forums Ive left my address on: KKF and KF

A little late, but I got whacked too. Got caught in the junk mail net.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Hmmm. I bet KF is it. Signed up seemingly a thousand years ago and barely used it.... but they'd have that email address for sure. Agree with the "that must be it" thoughts.

http://www.gingajp.com/About.html

This company is also registered to the same street address

Google earth yields a nice residential street for the address; the owner must be operating out of his house