New Online Japanese Knife Shop in Columbus

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from them also. Trying to figure out how the heck they found me.

It looks like they carry yoshihiro and Mizuno...but with different names. We site is hard to navigate and it looks like all they sell are yanagiba...weird.

BTW, if anyone finds that these emails have come through KKF somehow please let me know.

Me too! Somebody's site isn't as secure as they think it is. Maybe there's a disgruntled moderator that collected addresses.

Here's a submission from an hour ago on one of their (many) Facebook pages...

Spammers.
Cheap crap knives.
Scammers, phone number belongs to another company that disconnected the number after all the people were calling and complaining about being ripped off.

Good to know Dave, their prices seemed very aggressive and we all know that if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Me too! Somebody's site isn't as secure as they think it is. Maybe there's a disgruntled moderator that collected addresses.

Wasn't me....but on an unrelated site note, I'm rich now! Woohoo!!

I didn't get any

If there a possibility that all your emails came from one source, i. e. a store where all of you purchased knife related stuff before?

M

Got their email this morning. Or yesterday. I've bought from a few of the usual suspects at different times... maybe it is indeed from one or the other online stores.

i got their e-mail as well... on my personal e-mail vs business e-mail... really annoying

I did not get an email. The usual money takers around here have my email address, I am not on any other knife forum.

Could it be one of the eBay sellers that many of us have bought from? I got the email... multiple times.

I got the email but it was in the junk folder of my hotmail account. I guess hotmail has got some good filters.

Really strange, got the message in my person and my company email which i strictly use for work only!

I did not get the email and have bought from just about everyone and I am most of the forums.

I didn't get it either.

Back