I luv you guys & gals

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveRossy

Reaction score
I just wanted to say this in a new post......You people are awesome :doublethumbsup::doublethumbsup::doublethumbsup: I ditched the sharpening guides, used the sharpie, watched more videos and woohoo...my knives are like razors...and they're Global's and Shun's :bigeek: I have just made a load of salsa and I was able to cut through the tomatoes...skin side up:laughat:. I just cant imagine what its going to be like when I get my new Gyuto from Jon :funfunfunfun:

I cant thank everyone enough for their input....I'm going to buy you all a Christmas card :thank you:. Now i'm off to prep all the veggies in my fridge :bliss:

You may not love us so much after you see how much weight your wallet can loose in a year or two ;x. Really though this place is loaded with knowledgeable people and welcome =).

Gratz. I love that new knife feeling you get when the knife is just like new again.

Yep it great when you are looking for ways to prep more.

Wait till one day you develop inferiority complex and decide it is time to ditch your Globals and Shuns and get real knives.

Oops, missed last sentence in your post. So it looks like you already did.

M

Latest posts

Back