Stabilized Scales - Lots of New Sets

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I am in the process of adding lots of new sets of Pre-Cut Stabilized Knife Handle Scales to the web store.
These are all book matched sets of really nice wood that was professionally stabilized by K&G (Knife & Gun Finishing Supply) in Arizona.
As I add more batches to the store I will post photos in this thread so you can decide whether you want to look at the new ones.

This Link will take you to where they are in the store

If you decide to get anything from the store, remember;
Free Shipping Worldwide

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a small discount (10%) off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount (20%) off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Damn you!! Order placed! ;)

I just about make it through my 12 step program, I see your post, I really did resist... and then... caved like a typical addict! Thanks Mark!

More to come tomorrow.

I just about make it through my 12 step program, I see your post, I really did resist... and then... caved like a typical addict! Thanks Mark!
Drugs and Alcohol are easy compared to this stuff.
A knife maker stopped by here today on his way to visit family in California.
I think he only intended to say hello and see the place.
I tried to talk him out of spending money, but $500 later he finally left.

Hello, My name is Randy and i am a BURL ADDICT!! lol :D

Great looking scales. Love that redwood, oh and the 2 tone maple, Ohhh ohhh ohh and the sycamore and elm, and ash and birch and, and, and.. Yea, Im a addict!

The 2 tone maple is actually Koa.
Much more addictive!

Back