Quantcast
Fit and finish problems with Devin's ITK knives - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fit and finish problems with Devin's ITK knives

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    ...All objective respectful opinions are welcome although axe grinding will not be tolerated...
    I'm confused. I believe Dave started an axe-grinding thread against Moritaka that's now 17 pages long, making comments like "I'm so friggin sick of this sh*t!" and "As for the maker - they just suck ass".

The rules don't apply if you own the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    ....All objective respectful opinions are welcome although axe grinding will not be tolerated....
    Quote Originally Posted by wsfarrell View Post
    I'm confused. I believe Dave started an axe-grinding thread against Moritaka that's now 17 pages long, making comments like "I'm so friggin sick of this sh*t!" and "As for the maker - they just suck ass".

The rules don't apply if you own the forum?

One thing that can always be counted on in a forum is someone to see things shortsighted when it comes to policies and leadership decisions.

For the record my views and actions regarding Moritaka is way more than axe grinding (that's how it started 4 years ago), now it's become a mission to fix a wrong that's being played against this community. A wrong that's IMO both moral and financial in nature. I find it difficult to sit on the sidelines and watch people get screwed - if that's axe grinding then yup I'm breaking my own rules.

+ Reply to Thread