I think i am an addict

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
So i have been hoarding stuff for a little while now...i need to start making some room so i can cut up another 50-75 lbs. and work through my stash....Anyone else have this problem?
2012-05-24_16-48-08_876.jpg

Mike

Must be pretty cool to turn on the lights and see a table full of awesome in front of you every day.

nothing like that, but more wood than I have steel for knives to put them on.

From what I can see, you will probably run out about mid June.
Looks like there is only enough for about 6 sayas.
About a dozen stabilized blocks, a few pieces of ironwood and ivory.
Plus a bunch of stuff you need to get stabilized.

The way I see it is you need to start stocking up for the near future.
After a few more people start using your kitchen knives, word is going to get out.
I have been trying not to tell people how much I enjoy using the gyuto you made for me.
But.......I slip up some times. Me and my big mouth.

Naw, that cant be more than 3k in wood. Its not a problem until you hit double digits.

Ok fine...I will get pictures of the other 2500 lbs....Sheesh this is a tough crowd :p I have to get cutting up stuff so i have room for the burl in the shed...I have an 8 foot x 12 foot shed stacked about 6 foot high with burls. Also i have another 14 foot log that is getting cut right now, so cleaning out the shed is important lol...Will get pics tomorrow

BTW Mark, there are about 60 stabilized blocks there, but i sure do need to get some out to get stabilized lol!!! And Stefan, hahahaha you kill me dude :D

I'm impressed! I'm also looking at that pile and thinking, "hmmm, which piece will I get?" :D

BTW Mark, there are about 60 stabilized blocks there, but i sure do need to get some out to get stabilized lol!!! And Stefan, hahahaha you kill me dude :D
12......60, whatever.
You are still only in the double digits.
I decided to get a second opinion from my wife last night.
She said you need more Koa so your wife can have some.

Sounds like a challenge!!!! Hahahaha i do need more Koa...you got me hooked

Back