Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitchen Scores- Post your new gear here

Friends of mine got a new dining room table, and the first thing they did together with the whole family did was put sand on it and scratch it all up. They wanted it to be rustic and used-looking - and avoid having to spank the kids for putting scratches on it

That said, have fun in Paris!

Oh, and I have one of those K5 Kitchen Aid mixers, am I to think that this is a good choice? Well, had it for years and never had issues with it. Just wish I had bought the copper bowl at the time...

Stefan

Thanks for the cleaning tips guys. If anything, it is going to make my mother feel better.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

My wife just got back from Paris, about 3 weeks ago. She said that we have to do the "Disco boat" on the Seine. Apparently it's a great time.
    So, I guess you should go do the dance boat! Haha
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    So, I guess you should go do the dance boat! Haha
    Someone once said I dance like a tree falling down. Tree falling down + boat on water = really bad dance. But with that said, I might just do it...

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Just a ravioli stamp and got a razor ready to handle.

Nothing too much to write home about,

For my birthday, I got a cusinart panini press (over priced George Foreman grill, but it was a gift), bought myself a sani-tuff board, and got a meat grinder attachment for the kitchen aid mixer.

Hey, don't knock the George Foreman grill. Can you say Cuban toast? You're from Florida, so you KNOW what I'm talkin' bout.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazmtb View Post
    Nothing too much to write home about,

For my birthday, I got a cusinart panini press (over priced George Foreman grill, but it was a gift), bought myself a sani-tuff board, and got a meat grinder attachment for the kitchen aid mixer.

I am trying to convince my wife that it is a fiscally responsible decision to buy a panini press....Wanted one for a few years...I just need to go buy it lol

Jared, you gonna handle that yourself?
    I'm with *******...don't knock the Foreman grill. Use mine for sandwiches too.
    That Kitchenaid grinder attachment comes in real handy! I have one of those, and the pasta roller outfit.
    Tom Gray, Seagrove, NC

Stopped into JB Prince last week after lunch at Ippudo's