Thermapen

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice .... I've got a few ThermoWorks' product myself, including an orange pen for barbie.

Love my Thermapen, one of the best kitchen gadgets ever!

You made Guy Fieri proud.
You are killing me. I thought that too, but I needed a thermapen and am getting a big green egg xl, along with vacmaster and sous vide. Thought what the heck good fit for the BBQ. :thebbq: I was waiting for this comment. I still think its cool looking and certainly not getting the matching knives:scared4:

Congrats, I bought an orange one on purpose... So I could find it in the drawer. It's working out well for me :)
Thermapen does kick arse in a major way.

Congrats, I bought an orange one on purpose... So I could find it in the drawer. It's working out well for me :)
Thermapen does kick arse in a major way.

That's why I bought my green thermapen! I love it!

Just an FYI on orders over $95 like the limited I bought you get a free keychain thermapen from them. It's cool! Since I recently ordered and brought it up to them Tom is sending me one. That's customer service.

Just an FYI on orders over $95 like the limited I bought you get a free keychain thermapen from them. It's cool! Since I recently ordered and brought it up to them Tom is sending me one. That's customer service.

Update received the key chain thermapen today with more jelly beans. I always knew they were the best, but that was some incredible customer service. Definitely will be a lifetime customer.

When it comes time to replace my Thermapen, I've been toying with the idea of just getting a thermocouple reader like this one. Then I can just replace the probe if it breaks, or use different probes for different purposes--e.g. get one on a lead that can go in the oven, or a needle probe for checking steaks. Also probably easier to wash when you can disconnect the probe from the meter.

Ah, speaking of Thermapen. Is this Tom you speak of Tom Fischer? I keep getting e-mails from him and I can't figure out why? I'm not sure if I ever bought one. (I buy a bunch of stuff)

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

And because I'm a cynic, this thread smells of Denmark. Just thinking out loud.

Ah, speaking of Thermapen. Is this Tom you speak of Tom Fischer? I keep getting e-mails from him and I can't figure out why? I'm not sure if I ever bought one. (I buy a bunch of stuff)

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

And because I'm a cynic, this thread smells of Denmark. Just thinking out loud.

Do explain the denmark-comment, i can't figure out what is meant by it

Do explain the denmark-comment, i can't figure out what is meant by it

Shakespeare: "something rotten in the state of Denmark"

Salty, Yes Tom Fisher is the VP of Thermoworks and Yes the promo emails have his name on them, and I do Not believe there's anything funny here.
Just a happy customer reporting good customer service.

Salty, Yes Tom Fisher is the VP of Thermoworks and Yes the promo emails have his name on them, and I do Not believe there's anything funny here.

Oh, of course.

Thanks.. my mind wandered to some kind of conspiracy theory about maxim..

Love the product, but once you buy a few you definitely hit the frequent e-mail list. I just ignore/delete them, but I would imagine given the high quality of their customer service that they would gladly take you off the list....unlike some companies and the Nigerian royalty guy who needs help moving his money to the US....:eyebrow:

Yep.

I had to remove myself from their emails. I appreciate them letting me know about great deals, but they were too frequent. And besides, I only have a need for so many $100 thermometers.

Back