Selling Stuff-not knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
I am the owner of a rather larger and valuable Star Wars collection. I'm looking to sell my collection to fund this disgusting addiction I have(guess what it is?) and to jump start my family's move to the coast. Does anyone have any tips or ideas? I have never sold any thing on Ebay, and cataloging and photographing thousands of figures, toys, statues ,etc. is a huge task.
I recently joined a Star Wars collector's forum(the same layout as kkf) but don't know how well a newbie seller would be recieved.
Also-will trade Star Wars for knives works too!

Maybe start selling some lower priced items on the forum to build a positive reputation and then introduce higher priced items

Post some on CL local cash will be better than anything that involves shipping.

If you have time, piecing out your collection will get you a bigger return by far--there are countless eBay businesses that just buy up collections, either on eBay or at various trade shows, and then piece them out. It's just a matter of being willing to take the slow train to payday and communicate with a few thousand people.

If you just need the money now and want to make the most out of it, Auction it.

Back