Quantcast
Sakai Yusuke Wa Gyuto Stainless 240mm and Suisin Inox Honyaki 240mm Gyuto - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sakai Yusuke Wa Gyuto Stainless 240mm and Suisin Inox Honyaki 240mm Gyuto

I ordered the Sakai Yusuke 240mm Gyuto late last week but Keiichi has informed me the maker is extremely busy so I'm not going to see anything for 2 months. Just thought I'd give a heads up on the time frame for anyone that is considering ordering. I'm not sure if the fact that I went with the harder knife with the Ebony handle added to that time frame though. Also if anyone is wondering the thin version would have been $14 extra but I opted for the "normal" knife. I'll post pics when my new toy arrives .

im in week 2 of a 2-5 week delivery. the anticipation is killing me. sakai yusuke suji is what i ordered nothing special.

Could have paid about 10 bucks more and got it emsed :-) only a few percents more

Yusuke suji is nice. I like mine.

Quote Originally Posted by schanop View Post
    Could have paid about 10 bucks more and got it emsed :-) only a few percents more
    i didnt know the wait would be this painful ha ha!!! next time i certainly will pay extra for the ems though.

Quote Originally Posted by schanop View Post

Yusuke suji is nice. I like mine.
    Yeah I paid for the faster shipping, it's still so cheap anyways. I just have to try and forget I ordered it, haha like that will work.

+ Reply to Thread