Hello

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigwaved

Reaction score
My name is Dave. I have been reading this forums for a little while and decided to join. I am just another guy who works in the kitchen when life isn't too crazy busy. Eventually, I would like to replace my current kitchen knives. I have a set of Henkels that are over 18 years old. The work shown on this board has sort of doomed me as far as what I want.

Welcome! Stock up on top ramen now. While you still can!

Welcome welcome! Whatever happens, you're gonna have fun with the journey ahead ;)

Welcome to the Knut House from another PDX guy!

welcome. Hope you find it as fun as the rest of the knuts.

Welcome! Our family loves Portland. For one thing, you have a great Japanese garden there.

Welcome to KKF! You might want to get some photo's of your cash, so that way you can remember what it looks like :D ....it helps me come to terms with it sometimes...

Get ready to eat a lot of tiny food. You'll get carried away.

Welcome!

Welcome. You've come to the right place if you want a higher education in the world of kitchen knives and you want to spend some $$$$$$$.

Hello all, thanks for letting me join your forum. I do more listening than talking...I've got a lot to learn!

Back