Quantcast
De Buyer Pans
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: De Buyer Pans

De Buyer Pans

Has anyone used de buyer pans either professionally or at home? They appear to be used in many high-end kitchens so obviously they must be pretty good. One chef I talked briefly with said once you use their fry pans for cooking meats you'll never use anything else. Their conical saute pans look interesting too.

The only de buyer pans I can find online are the mineral series, not the steel or stainless steel ones.

"once you use their fry pans for cooking meats you'll never use anything else."

I do concur with this sentiment..best pans I've ever used.I have the carbone plus line,which is similar to the mineral,but cheaper and less fancy(no silicone sleeve on the handle).
    Not sure why the carbone + aren't more widely available,but you won't go wrong with the mineral series either.

+1
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

i have an 8 in. mineral and want the rest of the sizes. a joy to cook with . eggs, grilled cheese and searing duck breast.

Got a carbone+ in 26cm and a force blue in 20cm. Love them both. They have their places in my kitchen along side lodge 12" and a chinese cast iron wok for the old school, cast iron/steel cookware theme.

Carbone+ and force blue are not expensive, don't think you'll regret getting one.

Great pans, you can't go wrong with any series.

The four minerals I have are in constant use, the allclad is mostly in storage.
    Everywhere you go, there you are.

Where did you guys get your pans? I'm not really interested in the mineral series, looking to find a source for any steel series.

Quote Originally Posted by lowercasebill View Post
    i have an 8 in. mineral and want the rest of the sizes. a joy to cook with . eggs, grilled cheese and searing duck breast.
    For just under $50 looks like a cheap way to join the club. I am going to try one thanks.

Great pans. That's almost all I use at home. The All Clad, Calphalon, and all the rest seem to sit in the cabinet.

+ Reply to Thread